Accounting AssistantSterling Paper Group of Companies
- Checks the purchase order, sales invoice and other documents to process payment to trade suppliers; prepare BIR form 2307 after IV had been process.
- Processes request for disbursement by the departments for payments for non-trade payable.
- Enters data to the system for proper charging and cost center.
- Monitors and updates cash advances of employees for proper accounting.
- Monitors payment regularizes transactions with advance payment.
- Checks bank balances accounts for proper reconciliation.
- Processes clearing of general ledger.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
- Trainable and Flexible.
- Amenable to work in Makati
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- 10 Full Time positions available.
2302 STERLING PLACE Bldg., Pasong Tamo Extension Makati City