Accounting AssistantSterling Paper Group of Companies
- Checks the purchase order, sales invoice and other documents to process payment to trade suppliers; prepare BIR form 2307 after IV had been process.
- Processes request for disbursement by the departments for payments for non trade payable.
- Enters data to the system for proper charging and cost center.
- Monitors and updates cash advances of employees for proper accounting.
- Monitors payment, regularizes transactions with advance payment.
- Checks bank balances accounts for proper reconciliation.
- Performs other task that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate superior.
- Processes clearing of general ledger.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- With atleast 6 months to 1 year related working experience in General Accounting
- Knowledgeable in General Accounting, Taxation, Audit & Finance
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Amenable to work in Makati
- Can start immediately.
Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Sterling Paper Group of Companies, which started as maker of photo albums and stationeries is now a conglomerate of a successful business ranging from school and office supplies to real estate and agri-business. It has also ventured into importation of office furniture and other imported school and office supplies. Today, the Sterling Paper Group of Companies has grown not only in its paper products, but also through its other ventures. It has realized its mission statement of being the leading company in its field by achieving total quality in its production and by fostering strong bonds with its customers, suppliers and employees. Sterling Products are exported to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Egypt, Latin America, South America and the United States.
We would like to be a leading company in our industry by achieving total quality in our production and fostering strong bonds with our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
The Sterling Paper Group of Companies will not only be a leader in its respective industry in terms of sales and profits, but in terms of innovation, cost-efficiency, rightsizing, less bureaucratic and diversification to other product lines and field of business in order to achieve a super business status in six year's time. "I strongly believe that if we work together we can achieve our vision and in the process create a super business that will be admired by our customers, our suppliers and our society."