Accounting SupervisorSterling Paper Group of Companies
Process, generates and validates financial reports as input for management decision.
Manages all regular accounting process such as A/P and journal entries plus monthly closure accounts including bank reconciliation of all accounts.
Assesses existing Accounting process, recommends and develops possible process improvement that wiill increase work productivity.
Checks of Payment requisition, payroll, compliance with BIR supporting schedules.
Performs other task that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate superior.
• Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.Open for Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or non CPA's but knowledgeable about Taxation , and SAP
• Knowledgeable in SAP Financial and Controlling process @REFX
• Preferably knowledgeable in system configuration.
• Preferably knowledge in taxation.
• Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Good communication & presentation skills
• Must be adaptable, creative, resourceful, objective, analytical and evaluative.
• Required skills: Sap Fi Co Modules, MS Office
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Sterling Paper Group of Companies, which started as maker of photo albums and stationeries is now a conglomerate of a successful business ranging from school and office supplies to real estate and agri-business. It has also ventured into importation of office furniture and other imported school and office supplies. Today, the Sterling Paper Group of Companies has grown not only in its paper products, but also through its other ventures. It has realized its mission statement of being the leading company in its field by achieving total quality in its production and by fostering strong bonds with its customers, suppliers and employees. Sterling Products are exported to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Egypt, Latin America, South America and the United States.
We would like to be a leading company in our industry by achieving total quality in our production and fostering strong bonds with our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
The Sterling Paper Group of Companies will not only be a leader in its respective industry in terms of sales and profits, but in terms of innovation, cost-efficiency, rightsizing, less bureaucratic and diversification to other product lines and field of business in order to achieve a super business status in six year's time. "I strongly believe that if we work together we can achieve our vision and in the process create a super business that will be admired by our customers, our suppliers and our society."