Accounts OfficerVictoria Court (AK Group)
Pasig City, Metro Manila
₱ 20,000 - 25,000
The Accounts Officer's responsibilities include: preparing sales proposal, updating internal database with partners, people network and contract details as well as conducting market research.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Craft/curate new sales proposals, promotions, package products & services for all branches, corporate partnership and contract renewals with partners.
- Schedule product proposals with potential partners and network.
- Manage internal database (CRM) and marketing tools with account details.
- Contact clients via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support the Marketing Manager as needed
- Research market trends and competition
- Creates reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues of handled accounts
- Identify new revenue prospect
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's Degree on Marketing or equivalent
- Has work experience as an Accounts Officer, Accounts Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in customer service is a plus
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems (CRM)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Great with time management
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Victoria Court (AK Group)
Victoria Court performed beyond expectation.This gave birth to the Victoria Court group, and soon, a logo was drummed up, depicting a classy but mysterious-looking lady in a hush-up motion, with a background of black and silver. It supposed to embody a secret, and it means that apart from quality and fast service, Victoria Court also offers PRIVACY, COURTESY, PROMPT SERVICE, WORLD CLASS FACILITIES AND STATE-OF-THE-ART HOUSEKEEPING.