Amazon Operation Assistant2nd Office
₱ 16,000 - 17,000
- Amazon competitor analysis and market research
- Product analysis and market research
- Data collection
- Data entry and analysis
- Ecommerce (our own site as well as Amazon, etc.) listing creation and optimization
- Market Competitor Analysis
- Candidate must be a College Graduate of any course.
- With at least 1-2 years working experience in Back Office/Virtual Assisant/Data Entry/Market Research or any related role.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT)
- With excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Exposure to ecommerce is preferred but not required
- Must be keen to details and organized
- Must be willing to work from 6am to 3pm, Monday to Friday
2nd Office is your eCommerce Outsourcing partner in growing your online business. We are a highly-specialized, Philippine-based, Offshore & Outsourcing Company that offers a variety of solutions primarily focused in supporting eCommerce Front and Back Office Operations, Startups, Tech companies, Accounting Firms, Marketing Agencies, Web Development & Design Companies. Our partnership with our clients goes beyond supporting their business through process and system improvements, and technology innovations.
We cater to three of the worlds biggest online markets: The US, UK and Australia, with our Clients being Top 500 Internet retailers and Top 100 Amazon & eBay Sellers. We have two offices and are located in the City of Lower Antipolo and Mandaluyong, both in Metro Manila.
2nd Office boasts of its capability to provide cost-efficient and college educated employees allowing clients to effectively manage their business while increasing their profit margins and saving up to 70% off their labor and operational costs. Since we are a global company, we are able to see and use different softwares, strategies and tactics from other countries, as your partner we share our knowledge with you so we can all grow together.
Thanks to our clients and our workforce of smart and talented individuals, 2nd Office continues to grow and aims to help innovate the way work is done through technology and educational training. We believe if we focus on our customers and employees, everything else will fall into place.