Building Administration MaintenanceSterling Paper Group of Companies
- Responsible in all over maintenance of mall.
- Handles all Electrical and Plumbing concern.
- Assist mall tenant’s re-technical concerns.
- Monitors elevator and generator.
- Monthly reading of water and electricity.
- Directs mall janitor.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by Immediate Head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Mechanical and Plumbing or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bulacan.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Sterling Paper Group of Companies, which started as maker of photo albums and stationeries is now a conglomerate of a successful business ranging from school and office supplies to real estate and agri-business. It has also ventured into importation of office furniture and other imported school and office supplies. Today, the Sterling Paper Group of Companies has grown not only in its paper products, but also through its other ventures. It has realized its mission statement of being the leading company in its field by achieving total quality in its production and by fostering strong bonds with its customers, suppliers and employees. Sterling Products are exported to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Egypt, Latin America, South America and the United States.
We would like to be a leading company in our industry by achieving total quality in our production and fostering strong bonds with our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
The Sterling Paper Group of Companies will not only be a leader in its respective industry in terms of sales and profits, but in terms of innovation, cost-efficiency, rightsizing, less bureaucratic and diversification to other product lines and field of business in order to achieve a super business status in six year's time. "I strongly believe that if we work together we can achieve our vision and in the process create a super business that will be admired by our customers, our suppliers and our society."