Business Development ManagerSterling Paper Group of Companies
Makati, Metro Manila
₱ 30,000 - 50,000
The role will be mainly responsible for leading the execution of new product development activities aligned with the category plans and strategy to meet customer needs, wants, and other requirements.
He / She is also tasked to build the capability of the team and develop commercial and manufacturing knowledge to ensure that the product development is responsive to the business needs.
- He shall be responsible to set and implement standards, procedures, and processes for the manufacture of high quality food products.
- Responsible in planning and organizing production schedules.
- Conduct studies to discover ways to improve the efficiency of production processes.
- Set production objectives and implement action plans for achieving set target.
- Monitor every aspect of production to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards.
- Conduct forecast to identify potential risks and contingencies in a proposed project.
- Create work shifts to ensure round-the-clock food production operations.
- Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials and processed food products.
- Ensure products and raw materials are stored properly at optimum conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Food Technology, Food Science or any related course.
With at least 5 years proven managerial experience in Food Manufacturing & Production.
Able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
Excellent in Leadership, Decision-Making and Time Management Skills.
Amenable to work in Makati City
Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Sterling Paper Group of Companies, which started as maker of photo albums and stationeries is now a conglomerate of a successful business ranging from school and office supplies to real estate and agri-business. It has also ventured into importation of office furniture and other imported school and office supplies. Today, the Sterling Paper Group of Companies has grown not only in its paper products, but also through its other ventures. It has realized its mission statement of being the leading company in its field by achieving total quality in its production and by fostering strong bonds with its customers, suppliers and employees. Sterling Products are exported to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Egypt, Latin America, South America and the United States.
We would like to be a leading company in our industry by achieving total quality in our production and fostering strong bonds with our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
The Sterling Paper Group of Companies will not only be a leader in its respective industry in terms of sales and profits, but in terms of innovation, cost-efficiency, rightsizing, less bureaucratic and diversification to other product lines and field of business in order to achieve a super business status in six year's time. "I strongly believe that if we work together we can achieve our vision and in the process create a super business that will be admired by our customers, our suppliers and our society."