Business Development ManagerOpenovate Labs
- General Functions: Responsible for developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and identifying new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Job Description:
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Collaborates with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Plans, coordinates and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communications with clients, internal stakeholders, and technical team from scoping to project implementation and delivery
- Develops strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Develops new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Answers client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers
- Assists with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Communicates clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Liaises with cross-functional internal teams to complete client solutions, solve problems and implement changes
- Ensures project implementation and accomplishing the stated project objectives
- Prepares requests for proposals, Statement of Work (SOW) contracts, business requirements documents, and other project documentation
- Participates in all necessary meetingsï»¿