CARGO AGENT - BUTUANCebu Pacific Air
Cebu Pacific Cargo Office , Bancasi Airport
- Graduate of any 4-year course, preferably business-related.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must have a good command of the English language.
- This position is open to candidates who are willing to work and are based in Butuan.
Responsible in documenting and monitoring of cargoes for loading, and releasing of incoming cargoes. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Ensures that shippers comply with the prescribed procedures before shipment is accepted for carriage.
- Issues or cuts the airwaybill to cover every shipment, describing completely and accurately the contents of the package and its applicable weight (actual and volumetric).
- Validates required documents/permits presented prior cutting of AWB.
- Collects applicable charges/fees and issue Official Receipts.
- Prepares Close-out report for all transactions handled, and remit to Lead Cargo Agent all cash collection.
- Manifest outgoing cargoes.
- Prepares Manifest, NOTOC and other cargo documents for turn-over.
- Coordinates with the Load Controller for load planning and relay final cargo loads.
- Assists shippers during pull-out of cargoes and ensure proper documentation.
- Releases cargo to the consignee/representative after validating identification.
- Conducts inventory of cargoes that remained unreleased.
- Prepares cargoes that are due for disposal.
- When assigned as Ramp Representative:
- Records turn-over of documents and cargoes for loading to Ramp Agent.
- Monitors loading and unloading of cargoes at airside.