Client Service AssociateSparva Incorporated
30/F Robinsons Summit Center Bldg. Ayala Avenue
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Required language(s): English
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Manage and monitor customer's account in ensuring that the transactions are processed efficiently, effectively, accurately and with utmost integrity.
- Support and coordinate other department's initiative and projects in relation to customer's account management.
- Ensure all orders are processed in compliance with business rules, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Correspond and coordiante with vendors and IT for system related issues and resolution.
- Validate and test compatibility of new offerings and system changes in relations to operation, performances, transaction status, operational workflow etc.
- Analyze historical transactions performance for process review and improvement.
- Assist supervisor in investigation and facts finding for fraudulent/suspicious incidents.
- Provide daily and monthly transactional reconciliation reports to finance.