Company / On-site NurseSterling Paper Group of Companies
Mactan, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
- Provides first aid/nursing to all employees including medicine distribution and monitoring.
- Promotes company health and safety-related training and programs.
- Maintains an efficient and updated reporting and recording system of employees health record and files.
- Process and ensures compliance of all labor and government mandated benefits and requirements such as in SSS, Philhealth, PAG-IBIG and BIR.
- Acts as first-aider in response to the medical needs of employees.
- Actc as company representative in emergency life-saving situations requiring coordination with hospitals and clinics
- Acts as HR coordinator and organizer in the annual medical check-ups of employees.
- Acts as Compensation and Benefits administrator; such as attend to government mandated benefits queries and processing, updates of records and documentation, and information dissemination to members concerned.
- Organize health and wellness activities for all employees
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Nursing or equivalent.
- Has undergone basic First Aid and Basic Life Support.
- At least 1-2 year/s of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be registered nurse
- Experience in conducting Rapid Testing is an advantage
- Willing to be assign in Mactan, Lapu-Lapu Cebu
Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Sterling Paper Group of Companies, which started as maker of photo albums and stationeries is now a conglomerate of a successful business ranging from school and office supplies to real estate and agri-business. It has also ventured into importation of office furniture and other imported school and office supplies. Today, the Sterling Paper Group of Companies has grown not only in its paper products, but also through its other ventures. It has realized its mission statement of being the leading company in its field by achieving total quality in its production and by fostering strong bonds with its customers, suppliers and employees. Sterling Products are exported to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Egypt, Latin America, South America and the United States.
We would like to be a leading company in our industry by achieving total quality in our production and fostering strong bonds with our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
The Sterling Paper Group of Companies will not only be a leader in its respective industry in terms of sales and profits, but in terms of innovation, cost-efficiency, rightsizing, less bureaucratic and diversification to other product lines and field of business in order to achieve a super business status in six year's time. "I strongly believe that if we work together we can achieve our vision and in the process create a super business that will be admired by our customers, our suppliers and our society."