Customer Service Assistant (senior)All Transport Network, Inc.
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
A. JOB SUMMARY
Primarily provides customer service support to assist in the fulfillment of all requirements of clients. Relatedly, conducts sales & marketing assistance to RDMs/BDEs/CSS/CSM, house accounts and own sales initiatives to contribute to the achievement of the company’s sales targets including maintenance of new clients and acquisition of new ones.
B. STATEMENT OF DUTIES
1. Provides sales support that merits the requirements of the sales organization2. Supervises the Junior customer service staff.
3. Responsible for inquiring standard and special rates/charges from agents, carriers and consolidators.
4. Prepares and sends out proposals to clients within parameters and organizes the adequate follow-up.
5. Ensures adequate action and reports on complaint of customers.
6. Secures all necessary information in the assessment of the credit worthiness of clients.
7. Checks and finalizes S.O.P., S.I., B.S.I. for self-generated business of CSM/RDMs and house accounts.
8. Collects market data (including behavior of competitors) and informs all parties involved.
9. Assures customer relations in absence and non-availability of CSM/RDM.
10. Proper maintenance and filing of client records.
11. Submits all required activity reports to the Country Sales Manager and/or immediate supervisor or other parties involved.
12. Assist in sending out and retrieval of Customer Satisfaction Questionnaires & Investigate areas of improvement for low rating.
13. Responsible for seeking out new and prospective clients.
14. Generates qualified sales leads.
15. Do joint customer visits with CSM/RDMs to clients.
16. Do telesales for moving and non-moving accounts of CSM/RDM.
17. Ensures satisfaction of existing customers and maintaining lasting relationship with them.
18. Conforms to the requirements of ISO, QMS, 5S and other work related standards.
19. Responsible in updating database of CSM/RDMs and house accounts.
20. Attends to trainings required by CSM/RDMs and/or immediate supervisor.
21. Attend to seafreight and/or airfreight biddings
requirements of CSM/RDMs clients.
22. Work collaboratively
with other BDEs, CS and management in order to produce and distribute
specific trade lane news and updates related to the industry.
24. Work with RDMs to share information on accounts and industry/carrier developments during sales meetings.
25.Maintain current office profiles of assigned trade lane for us to know the history that affects the Sales productivity on a yearly basis.
26.Work collaboratively with Junior CS for necessary assistance/ guidance during sales calls/ RFQs.
27. Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
1. Male or Female
2. 4-year course graduate, preferably a Marketing course graduate.
3. Proficient in computer applications.4. Experience in the same capacity is an advantage.
5. High level of customer relation skills.
1. Excellent in oral and interpersonal communication skills.