Customer Service Representative (non-voice)Siegen HR Solutions, Inc.
₱ 15,000 - 20,000
- This is a non-voice data-entry encoding & writing type of customer service job done through chat and email in a BPO (call centre) setting.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Coordinate online with customers, either collecting or offering them information through a web-based chat program or via e-mail.
- Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Test customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Possess at least an Undergraduate College Level (at least 2 years with no back subjects) or Bachelor's/College Degree, in any course.
- Be willing to work in Quezon City or Pasig City.
- Have good English communication skills (both oral and written).
- Have 30-35wpm typing skills.
- With or without previous work experience.
- Must be a Filipino citizen. If not, must have a working VISA in the Philippines.
- Starting pay is between PHP 15,000-20,000/month including basic pay and allowance. The offer will depend on your educational background and skills.
- With additional allowances after 90 days of employment
- Monthly performance bonus/incentives
- Paid training
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical and Life Insurance)
- 20% Night Differential
WE HAVE 2 INTERVIEW CENTERS AVAILABLE:
1) QC INTERVIEW CENTER: Unit 206 Cabrera Bldg. I, #130 Timog Ave. (infront of GMA 7 near corner EDSA), Quezon City
DIRECTIONS: Take the MRT and go down at GMA7-Kamuning station Southbound side. Walk along the sidewalk of GMA7 adjacent to EDSA. Turn right to Timog Avenue. When you reach the GMA7 gate along Timog, cross the street towards the white building with UnionBank and Veterans Bank at the first floor. That's Cabrera 1 Building. SIEGEN is on the 2nd floor.
2) PASAY INTERVIEW CENTER: 3rd Floor SM Savemore at Empire Centre Mall, EDSA corner Taft Avenue, Pasay City
DIRECTIONS: Take the MRT or LRT and go down at EDSA-Taft station. Go to the side of Taft Avenue on the opposite of Metropoint Mall (Taft side, NOT EDSA side of Metropoint Mall). There would be a short walk towards EDSA, turn right on Taft corner EDSA. When you see Savemore on the right side, that is Empire Centre Mall. SIEGEN is on the 3rd floor.