Customer Support Representative2nd Office
₱ 20,000 - 23,000
- â€‹Respond to both ebay and amazon customer email correspondence via Reply Manager CRM
- Resolve ebay cases and response to return request
- Resolve Amazon negative/neutral feedback and AtoZ claim
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelorâ€™s/College Degree in any field
- Must have at least 1-2 years work experience in handling Customer Service for eCommerce accounts.
- Knowledge in mobile phone and consumer electronics is preferred
- Required skill(s): Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and Good typing speed
- Excellent written English communication skills is a must
- Detailed, organized, reliable, and takes initiatives
- Can multitask and works well with others
- Keen attention to details
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedules
- Amenable to work along Marcos Highway, Antipolo City
2nd Office is your eCommerce Outsourcing partner in growing your online business. We are a highly-specialized, Philippine-based, Offshore & Outsourcing Company that offers a variety of solutions primarily focused in supporting eCommerce Front and Back Office Operations, Startups, Tech companies, Accounting Firms, Marketing Agencies, Web Development & Design Companies. Our partnership with our clients goes beyond supporting their business through process and system improvements, and technology innovations.
We cater to three of the worlds biggest online markets: The US, UK and Australia, with our Clients being Top 500 Internet retailers and Top 100 Amazon & eBay Sellers. We have two offices and are located in the City of Lower Antipolo and Mandaluyong, both in Metro Manila.
2nd Office boasts of its capability to provide cost-efficient and college educated employees allowing clients to effectively manage their business while increasing their profit margins and saving up to 70% off their labor and operational costs. Since we are a global company, we are able to see and use different softwares, strategies and tactics from other countries, as your partner we share our knowledge with you so we can all grow together.
Thanks to our clients and our workforce of smart and talented individuals, 2nd Office continues to grow and aims to help innovate the way work is done through technology and educational training. We believe if we focus on our customers and employees, everything else will fall into place.