Distribution Specialist -bicolHrranny
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Achieve Total Distributor Sales Budget for the assigned territory.
2. Implement guidelines on distributor operations pertaining but not limited to pricing, trade deals,
payment terms, product usage, trade returns policy and the like.
3. Develop, coordinate and implement trade marketing plans and programs to improve channel and
account specific targets.
4. Monitor Distributor sales and service level.
5. Inventory monitoring-ensuring sufficient stocks are available to fulfill purchase requirements of all
6. Provides feedback re competitor updates, out of stock/critical stocks at store, and account initiative
7. Collate all reports for all assigned distributors e.g. SKUs ranging updates, changes in account
profile and monthly coverage plan which will be submitted to the Sales Manager in a monthly basis.
8. Managing deflators to ensure account profitability.
9. Continuous monitoring of slow and fast moving SKUs to improve replenishment.
10. On time collection of all Distributor account receivables and regularly updates Sales Manager.
11. Tap potential stores including all new account openings.
- Graduate of Marketing or any Business Course
- Male not more than 40 years old
- With at least 3 years exp as Distributor Specialist
Hiring Rate : 18.000.00 less commission
Other Benefits : Transportation/meal allowance or company service & gas allowance
send UPDATED/COMPLETE DETAILS OF RESUME TO email@example.comï»¿