Electrical EngineerSterling Paper Group of Companies
Punta Engano, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
- Management and supervision for the assigned project to ensure that the
project is delivered on time and on budget with the desired quality of work.
- Inspect project site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to the design
specifications as well as safety and sanitation standards.
- Check Electrical plans, drawings and specifications against any discrepancies
prior to installation.
- Provide detaile
d quantity of materials needed for Electrical works for budgetary
and purchasing purposes.
- Coordinate and supervise works on-site to ensure correct and accurate implementation of the works making sure that contractors execute their work efficiently with the focus on time and cost management.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate and complete documentation relative to Electrical works including weekly and monthly reports and other related documents as required.
- Checks and monitors program activities to achieve timely results including follow-ups of design consultants and contractor deliverables to ensure timely response to all queries.
- Evaluate contractor’s monthly progress billing and endorse for payment without delays.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the immediate head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience in vertical construction, preferrably from Hotel and Resort Development Projects, Project Management Side.
- With purchasing background of Electrical requirements.
- Preferably residing in CEBU.
- Amenable to work in Mactan, Cebu
- CAN START IMMEDIATELY.
Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Sterling Paper Group of Companies, which started as maker of photo albums and stationeries is now a conglomerate of a successful business ranging from school and office supplies to real estate and agri-business. It has also ventured into importation of office furniture and other imported school and office supplies. Today, the Sterling Paper Group of Companies has grown not only in its paper products, but also through its other ventures. It has realized its mission statement of being the leading company in its field by achieving total quality in its production and by fostering strong bonds with its customers, suppliers and employees. Sterling Products are exported to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Egypt, Latin America, South America and the United States.
We would like to be a leading company in our industry by achieving total quality in our production and fostering strong bonds with our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
The Sterling Paper Group of Companies will not only be a leader in its respective industry in terms of sales and profits, but in terms of innovation, cost-efficiency, rightsizing, less bureaucratic and diversification to other product lines and field of business in order to achieve a super business status in six year's time. "I strongly believe that if we work together we can achieve our vision and in the process create a super business that will be admired by our customers, our suppliers and our society."