Electrical Project EngineerPower Dimension Incorporated
Project Engineer directs, manages and leads the assigned scope of works of the project.Â Helps in the implementation of the Project Execution Plan, Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plan and Project Construction Safety and Health Program.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Helps prepare the Project Execution Plan which is the main planning, monitoring and control tool of the Operations.
- In charge of the implementation of the assigned temporary and permanent scope of works of the Project Execution Plan according to the contract documents especially contract, plans and specifications.
- Responsible for the controls associated to the identified risks of the assigned scope of works of the project.
- Directs and manages the assigned sub-contractorâ€™s works quality and safety.
- Coordinates with the Customerâ€™s representative on matters related to the assigned scope of works of the project.
- Prepares and submits project accomplishment reports.
- Prepares the supporting documents for billing based on the approved payment schedules.
- Helps in the implementation Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plan, and Project Construction Safety and Health Program.
Power Dimension Incorporated
Power Dimension, Inc. aims to serve as an avenue of growth for its employees by encouraging them to be the best they can be to be able to contribute to the achievement of the Comapny's vision to be a Globally Competitive Engineering Procurement (EPC) provider of choice. PDI has adopted Professionalism, Diligence and Integrity as its core values that shall dictate the behavior and action of its employees.