Executive Assistant -overseas Business DevelopmentAll Transport Network, Inc.
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
Oops ... You are not logged in. Please fill out the following in order for us to notify All Transport Network, Inc. .
§ Provides overall support to the Director of Overseas Business Development and ensures that tasks are being implemented towards departmental goals.
§ Supports the Overseas Business Development to achieve departmental targets.
§ Carry out below tasks with a suggested method or process, as well as a toolkit for easy coordination for all.
· Planning and coordinating meetings.
· Communicating minutes to appropriate parties afterwards and ensuring implementation of action plan.
· Meetings include (but are not limited to):
- With other ATN/ASL departments covering various concerns and issues
- With carriers, overseas business partners, customers, suppliers
2. Calendar Maintenance and Organization
· Maintaining Director’s calendar (personal, business trips, business events, meetings, OBD calendar) + coordinating department’s schedule.
· Ensuring that time is maximized: checking proper contacts for business trips, organizing schedule logistically, etc.
3. Travel Concerns
· Booking accommodation and flights, managing miles and travel accounts, creating itineraries, organizing Cash Advances and Expense Reports for the department.
4. Managing out-of-office and monitoring e-mails when needed.
5. Miscellaneous: mobile phone bills,
Powerpoint template, budgeting, preparing reports, creating presentations,
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google
· Proficiency in English, Filipino (written and spoken) – third language is preferred
· Must be very organized, decisive even under stress, able to prioritize multiple deadlines and tasks, familiar with geography (global and local), naturally curious about other cultures and keen to learn.