Financial AuditorSterling Paper Group of Companies
1. Reviews and understands the organization structure, policies, business processes and internal controls of company being audited.
2. Reviews and performs analysis of general ledger account balances per SAP, balance sheets, income statements, and other related financial reports.
3. Identifies non-compliance in the areas of accounting internal control processes.
4. Identifies process weaknesses and inefficiencies and recommends improvements and/or changes.
5. Reports the results of financial audit reviews, including proposed action plans.
6. Performs other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time by the immediate superior.
Education: College degree in Accounting, C.P.A.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in Audit/Accounting.
Work Location: Marilao, Bulacan