hR AssistantImarflex Phils. Group of Companies
POSITION TITLE: HR ASSISTANT
Â REPORTS TO:Â Â Â Â HR ASSISTANT MANAGER
Â JOB DESCRIPTION
Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
Â DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Â Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Â Assist recruitment of potential applicants based on experience, skills, and education
- Assist in preliminary interviews of potential candidates
- May be asked to take detailed notes during multiple interviews
- Administrative tasks such as performing background checks, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee; maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees
- Update online job posting requirements when needed
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Represent company at community and recruiting events
- Provide administrative support for HR executives
- May help in payroll preparation when needed; provides documentation of employee absences, bonuses, and personal time
- Help to manage committees on wellness, training, health and safety, culture, and communications as needed
Â SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Â ï»¿Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or equivalent.
- Must have had working experience of at least 1 year in the same position within a complex and fast-paced business environment.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Willing to work on Saturday
- Living within Pasay, Makati or nearby area