HR Business Partner Supervisor for IloiloTranscom PH
The HR Supervisor- Employee Relations is responsible for the overall day-to-day service delivery of all employee relations functions. The incumbent will also act as primary operations management partner of the Employee Relations Manager for all ER commitments in the assigned site.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage individual employee relations cases, from incident report through final disposition. The incumbent will be responsible to ensure that all cases are properly documented and will be responsible for working on reports and recommendations to Legal and the HR Manager.
- Assist the HR Manager in addressing employee relations issues and concerns.
- Respond to intermediate queries and managing all aspects of issues across the employee lifecycle.
- Be a champion on all ER knowledge and policy development, understand changes in legislation and implement them within the company.
- Oversee a team of HR specialists and assistants and provide recommendation on changes of employment status of direct reports.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Key Metrics and Scorecard:
- Employee Satisfaction Survey â€“ 80% Engagement and Above Average Satisfaction
- Administrative Cases Resolution Rate and Timeliness â€“ zero instance of PS cases going beyond 30 days; all other cases resolved within 10 working days from receipt of employeeâ€™s response to the show cause order
Job Specifications (Qualifications, Skills and Experience)
- Has a university degree and/or proven competencies in HR management, labor law, employee relations, and management
- Has a proven and successful track record of effective leadership in HR and/or Employee Relations Capacity, 5 years of experience preferred, at least one year of which in supervisory capacity
- Has in depth knowledge of HR tools that can be used for HR Operations and/or Employee Relations
- Has a working knowledge of Philippine Labor Code and its allied laws, rule and regulations
- Has a good understanding of CRM best practice and markets
- Has experience working for a CRM outsource business
- Has experience with all varieties of HR issues with a tactical, hands-on approach.
- Has experience working in a performance driven environment
- Can effectively work with business partners and provide expertise with HR issues.
- Can operate independently, understanding when to escalate issues.
- Can effectively provide expertise with HR issues at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship building skills. Preferably with experience in multinational company in a multi-cultural setting.
- Strong leadership, consulting and organizational commitment
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility
- Highly analytical and must be results-oriented with a strong foundation of integrity
- Organizational Awareness
- People Leadership
- Customer- Centric
- Goal- Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Expertise Skills
- Generating Vision
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in ILOILO Â CITY.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.ï»¿