Human Resources StaffUNHOOP PHILIPPINES, INC.
₱ 15,000 - 16,000
At Unhoop Philippines, we believe in enriching the students', tutors', and employees' lives with free thinking, passion, and love!
We are looking for HR staff who believe in the importance of free thinking, compassion, and love; who are seeking personal and professional growth; who are flexible, adaptable, and willing to perform beyond what is expected.
- Screen and sort applications received
- Invite applicants for interviews
- Conduct interviews and assess applicant’s suitability for the post
- Help the HR Head make daily, weekly, and monthly reports of the stats
- Assist employees with their government requirements
- Manage the bank accounts of the employees
- Maintain the social media accounts of the company
- Prepare assessments, certificates, contracts and renewals of contracts, and other paperwork that may be required
- Process working visas and AEP (knowledge in this area is preferred)
- Process work permits forms in any case necessary
- Conduct performance appraisal and monitor employee engagement
- Assist all documentation and improvements for the company
- Coordinate with other departments for any updates
- Maintain employee confidence and protect the operations by keeping all the Human Resource information confidential
- Fulfill other tasks that may be assigned by the HR Head
- Possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or some experience in the ESL industry
- Have some experience in Human Resources
- Have good command of the English language
- Know how to use Skype
- Be willing to be trained
- Must have a growth mindset
- Be willing to work in Makati City
The following are a plus but they are not required:
- Experience in ESL
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
Tuesday to Saturday, off on Sundays and Mondays
No work on Philippine holidays (If the holiday falls on your off-day, you can offset the holiday)
Health Insurance Coverage
UNHOOP PHILIPPINES, INC.
We also offer fun, effective and excellent services to help students become competent English communicators and reach their dreams.