It StaffGA2 Pharmacy
₱ 16,000 - 20,000
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems, hardware,
network and other equipment.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, network, printer faults and solve technical and applications problems. Replacing parts is required.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Participating in daily IT operational task such as performing backups, monitoring status, troubleshooting problems and keeping emergency preparedness levels high.
- Other Tasks that may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least must have complete at least 2 years in college without any back subjects.
- Preferably Female