It Supervisor2nd Office
₱ 40,000 - 50,000
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings and service quality improvement.
- Leadership for delivery of service operations and KPI compliance
- Hands on technical depth enable direct oversight, problem solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Provides performance feedback and Â plans for development and training.
- Manage deliverables and time line of the team
- At least 5 yearsâ€™ experience in leading a team of IT associates, preferably 3 years in supervisory post.
- Have experience and understanding of system infrastructure including but not limited to hardware management, software management and network systems integration.
- Thorough understanding of project management phases techniques and tools
- Outstanding grasp of information technology, concepts and processes
- Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of team.
- Decisive and dependable
- Ability to communicate technical issues in terms understood by technical and non-technical audience is necessary.
- Ability to function under extreme pressure ,manage multiple priorities
- Problem solving and decision making. people handling skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
2nd Office is your eCommerce Outsourcing partner in growing your online business. We are a highly-specialized, Philippine-based, Offshore & Outsourcing Company that offers a variety of solutions primarily focused in supporting eCommerce Front and Back Office Operations, Startups, Tech companies, Accounting Firms, Marketing Agencies, Web Development & Design Companies. Our partnership with our clients goes beyond supporting their business through process and system improvements, and technology innovations.
We cater to three of the worlds biggest online markets: The US, UK and Australia, with our Clients being Top 500 Internet retailers and Top 100 Amazon & eBay Sellers. We have two offices and are located in the City of Lower Antipolo and Mandaluyong, both in Metro Manila.
2nd Office boasts of its capability to provide cost-efficient and college educated employees allowing clients to effectively manage their business while increasing their profit margins and saving up to 70% off their labor and operational costs. Since we are a global company, we are able to see and use different softwares, strategies and tactics from other countries, as your partner we share our knowledge with you so we can all grow together.
Thanks to our clients and our workforce of smart and talented individuals, 2nd Office continues to grow and aims to help innovate the way work is done through technology and educational training. We believe if we focus on our customers and employees, everything else will fall into place.