It Supervisor2nd Office
₱ 40,000 - 50,000
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings and service quality improvement.
- Leadership for delivery of service operations and KPI compliance
- Hands on technical depth enable direct oversight, problem solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Provides performance feedback and Â plans for development and training.
- Manage deliverables and time line of the team
- At least 5 yearsâ€™ experience in leading a team of IT associates, preferably 3 years in supervisory post.
- Have experience and understanding of system infrastructure including but not limited to hardware management, software management and network systems integration.
- Thorough understanding of project management phases techniques and tools
- Outstanding grasp of information technology, concepts and processes
- Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of team.
- Decisive and dependable
- Ability to communicate technical issues in terms understood by technical and non-technical audience is necessary.
- Ability to function under extreme pressure ,manage multiple priorities
- Problem solving and decision making. people handling skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedule