Logistics Assistant (sea Import/ Export)All Transport Network, Inc.
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
- Responsible in the performance of overall operational task from receipt of shipment to the Philippines that will move via ocean freight
- Receive and review pre-alert advice from overseas agent
- Create shipment file as prescribed in the procedure
- Receive and segregate documents for incoming shipments according to prescribed procedure
- Analyze transactions for proper/ prompt handling. See to it that transaction "move" and do not remain still or hanging, without any valid reason.
- When situation requires it, advise the responsible staff in Finance/ Accounting to encode details of new client into the system.
- Check arrival details of shipments from the shipping lines and/ or consolidators.
- Provide regular and timely update to consignees on the status their shipments. This is from departure at port of origin, arrival and departure at transshipment port, and arrival at port of destination (POD)
- Promptly inform the client of any delay on the departure/ arrival of shipment. Delay notice or letter from the carrier explaining the reason for delay may follow.
- Ensure that the day to day status of the shipment from origin to destination are properly lodged on the shipment folder or in the system, wherever is applicable.
- Male/ Female
- College Graduate
- Experience in handling documentation work in Freight Forwarding is an advantage
- With good logistics background
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills