Manufacturing TechniciansON Semiconductor Philippines Inc.
MEPZ 1, Lapu-lapu City
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any technical course
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent
- Responsible for directly maintaining the up-time condition of the production equipment to optimize machine utilization.
- Responsible for ensuring the accomplishment of the following common goals: productivity, product quality, yield, cycle time, OSD and providing a safe and environmentally sound workplace.
- Accomplishes and implements correct Total Productive Maintenance / Calibration activities on all production equipment and test measuring devices.
- Troubleshoots and performs permanent corrective maintenance on equipment while observing minimum downtime.
- Feedback and informs Team Leaders of pertinent information regarding equipment condition, spare parts availability and other maintenance matters.
- Responsible for maximizing utilization of spare time in a productive way such as helping operators in their job functions.
- Leads in planning and formulating machine modification, maintenance technique improvement, SOP changes which will lead to better machine maintainability, yield increases, productivity and quality.
- Formulates/revises in detail preventive maintenance SOP on all production equipment, test and measuring devices, tools, jigs and fixtures within specific area of responsibility.
- Formulates/updates troubleshooting guide on specific recurring equipment problems.
- Safeguards company properties, inspects, takes care and updates status of all tools and instruments delegated for maximum utilization.
- Willingly trains or shares knowledge to colleagues, trainees and operators when called for.
- Willingly reports anytime of the day when emergency arises and when services are urgently needed.
- Carries out other job functions or activities directly related to maintenance as delegated by the team.
- Maintains discipline and sense of responsibility in accordance with company policies, rules and regulations.
- Leads in maintaining production line safety and housekeeping.
- Accepts the responsibilities and actively participates in SMT-related activities.
- Uses TPM as a tool to develop the SMT environment (service team).
- Supports the companyâ€™s Planned Maintenance Program.
- Must be able to troubleshoot equipment electrical and electronic issues. Knowledgeable to electronic sensors and pneumatic application/controls. Can interpret electrical and electronic diagrams. Must be knowledgeable on the use of a test and measuring instrument, DVM tester at a minimum. Experience in mold, trim tooling and plating maintenance is an advantage.
- Must be knowledgeable to any of the following problem solving tools like Why-Why Analysis, Fishbone Analysis, Fault-Tree Analysis, Brainstorming, Is and Is-Not Analysis and other applicable tools.
- Knowledge in Statistical Process Control is an advantage.