Marketing Communications ManagerSterling Paper Group of Companies
- Brand building through both above and below the line initiatives: billboard, tarpaulins, posters, bus ads, LRT ads, newspaper ads, etc.
- Preferably with experience in retail - product placements, display highlights, etc.
- Experience in handling events - program, script, AVP presentations present marketing/brand building plans to key accounts plan and direct photo shoots of product endorsers manage
- Maintain the company website market products through digital media - Facebook, Instagram
- Prepare and send press releases drive indirect access initiatives to drive brand sales - school to school, corporate accounts, institutional accounts
- Conceptualization and production of catalogs/brochures/fliers/corporate diary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree preferably, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs. & Up Experienced Employees specializing in marketing communications preferably from retail and/or manufacturing industries
- Possesses strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Can work independently and with minimum supervision
111 Lapu-Lapu Street, Caloocan City