Marketing OfficerVictoria Court (AK Group)
₱ 18,000 - 25,000
- Gathers data about customer market focus, analyze and give recommendation.
- Improves employee information and knowledge of all internal marketing tools.
- Recommends improvement schemes and courses of actions to continuously support the organization to maintain its competitive strength in the market.
- Identifies the departmental budget annually to ensure appropriate allocation for the effective functioning of the department.
- Coordinates with the Hotel Property Managers to rightfully address the Operations Marketing requirements.
- Conducts competitive benchmarking, focus group discussions, stake ins and stake outs to gather related data and information vital to the needs of the department and the organization as well.
- Extend external networking activities with other organizations to remain competitive in promoting the image of the organization.
- Establishes tie-ups and partnerships with other establishments to strengthen the company’s marketing programs and activities.
- Performs other duties from time to time as maybe assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bagong Ilog,Pasig.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Victoria Court (AK Group)
Victoria Court performed beyond expectation.This gave birth to the Victoria Court group, and soon, a logo was drummed up, depicting a classy but mysterious-looking lady in a hush-up motion, with a background of black and silver. It supposed to embody a secret, and it means that apart from quality and fast service, Victoria Court also offers PRIVACY, COURTESY, PROMPT SERVICE, WORLD CLASS FACILITIES AND STATE-OF-THE-ART HOUSEKEEPING.