Mechanical Design EngineerecoSolutions
1. Performs mechanical design and calculation to compute and establish construction, installation standards and specifications.
2. Interprets technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports to ensure that the design conforms to prescribed codes, standards and customer requirements.
3. Researches and analyzes customer design proposals, specifications, manuals and other data to evaluate the feasibility and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
4. Monitors preparation/development of detailed drawings and other related documents in connection with project deliverables and deadlines.
5. Interfaces with other disciplines and departments.
6. Monitors and coordinates design changes with other project team members.
7. Attends regular meetings in coordination with engineers, clients and others.
8. Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
ECOSOLUTIONS Is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy firm specializing in LEED Consultancy, Ecologically Sustainable Design, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection, Geodetic Engineering, Life Safety Services and Project Management with office located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.