.Net DeveloperTranscom PH
Competitive Benefits awaits you!
- HMO Coverage on your first day
- Free shuttle service from major routes
- Complete attendance cash bonus plus 1 month free meal
- Childcare Center helps working parents look after their children
- Special Post Paid Plan that comes with a Free Smart Phone
- Comprehensive Healthcare Assistance
- Salary Loans with convenient Payment Terms
- On-site pharmacy offers medicines at discounted prices
- Exclusive discounts on school supplies
The Application Developer is an IT position at the Applications Development Team in a CRM worldwide company. The Applications Development Team is in charge of providing Transcom Management all tools needed to manage business. Therefore, this position will allow you to understand how a CRM company works, allowing to progress in a more system analyst role.
The Developer is responsible for development of software/applications to support the companyâ€™s key departments.
The Developer is also responsible for:
- Preparing technical and handover documentation.
- Investigating and correcting production issues encountered during and after implementation.
- Performing impact analysis for sub-systems and databases that directly or indirectly interact with changes that are implemented.
- Providing estimates, tasks and task dependencies during projects.
- Graduate of Computing, Software Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 year experience in software and business application development using .NET and SQL technologies.
- Must be proficient in C#.net, ASP.net and database technologies such as MS SQL. ASP Classic and Oracle solutions are a plus.
- Knowledgeable in Bootstrap CSS.
- Be eager to learn.
- Be able to communicate well in English â€“ written and oral.
- Be open to working mid shift or night shift.
- Be responsible and self â€“ sufficient.
- Be interested in working in an international environment for a major CRM company.
- Have worked for a CRM outsource business or related technology business,
- Have worked in a team environment project.