New Business Account ExecutiveLexie Staffing & Business Consulting
Quezon City - Ortigas
₱ 60,000 - 65,000
Schedule: Night Shift, Monday to Friday (FIXED WEEKENDS OFF)
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming customer service telephone calls and take appropriate action to resolve accounts.
- Answer questions, process information obtained from patients and process customer complaints by giving information to the appropriate person.
- Review and process customer accounts within the JAGUAR Accounts Receivable Billing System.
- Input information obtained and enters notes relating to an account into Accounts Receivable Billing System, as needed.
- Edit and release accounts for billing.
- Call insurance company or third party to obtain billing information and/or to check claim status or eligibility.
- Resolve past-due or delinquent accounts (collections).
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to and comply with information systems security. Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Work in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Convey a sense of competence and commitment.
- Use initiative to learn new skills, enhance personal knowledge and improve communications.
- Demonstrate an ability to work well with team members.
- Communicate a willingness to help others succeed.
- Share workspace and resources as necessary.
- Candidates must completed at least 2 years in college
- With our without BPO / Call Center experience
- Philippine resident visa
- Must be willing to work on US Office Hours
- Must be excellent in speaking the English and Spanish Language
-Night Shift Differential
-Work as an Healthcare Executive