Office StaffMLF/HR Resources
₱ 15,000 - 18,000
An office staff is an individual employed as a clerical worker in an office. His/her job description entails providing assistance to his/her superior officers on assigned duties.
The office staff should be well groomed in clerical occupations with good understanding of office management practices.
- Disburse, count, and collect money on behalf of the office
- Complete all banking transactions and also carry out basic bookkeeping
- Communicate with individuals related to his/her work, like the employees and customers
- Explain or disseminate information to other office personnel
- Address all complains and also take orders from superiors
- Take messages, direct calls, and answer telephone calls
- File, sort, copy, and compile records on various activities, like business transactions and office activities
- Mail and complete checks, invoices, policies, contracts, and bills
- Operate and maintain machines in the office, like personal computers, voice mail systems, facsimile machines, scanners, and photocopiers
- Proofread, record, and compute various information
- Update and maintain database, mailing, inventory, and filing systems, either by using computers or manually
We need 4 yrs college graduates of business and computer course related. You also need to be good at communicating to your seniors officers. At least 18 to 30 yrs of age and willing to be deployed here in Quezon City area.