Order Processor2nd Office
₱ 20,000 - 25,000
- Fulfill orders within our order management software and transfer them to a shipping calculator to find the most cost-efficient way to ship them.
- Notate exactly how packages are to be packed and shipped by the warehouse to comply with weight and dimensional parameters.
- Schedule LTL shipments with freight companies and provide tracking information to our customers.
- Provide shipping quotes for the sales team for international, LTL, and domestic shipments.
- Reports directly to the COO.
Skills and Competencies:
- Communicate efficiently with customers and coworkers through various mediums such as e-mail, telephone, and instant messenger.
- Mathematical prowess.
- Must be able and willing to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to think critically as many issues that arise do not have a definitive solution and require some degree of creativity and ingenuity.
- Excel proficiency is a plus.
- Amenable to work in Shifting Schedule and work in Antipolo City.
- Must a graduate of 4 years course.
2nd Office is your eCommerce Outsourcing partner in growing your online business. We are a highly-specialized, Philippine-based, Offshore & Outsourcing Company that offers a variety of solutions primarily focused in supporting eCommerce Front and Back Office Operations, Startups, Tech companies, Accounting Firms, Marketing Agencies, Web Development & Design Companies. Our partnership with our clients goes beyond supporting their business through process and system improvements, and technology innovations.
We cater to three of the worlds biggest online markets: The US, UK and Australia, with our Clients being Top 500 Internet retailers and Top 100 Amazon & eBay Sellers. We have two offices and are located in the City of Lower Antipolo and Mandaluyong, both in Metro Manila.
2nd Office boasts of its capability to provide cost-efficient and college educated employees allowing clients to effectively manage their business while increasing their profit margins and saving up to 70% off their labor and operational costs. Since we are a global company, we are able to see and use different softwares, strategies and tactics from other countries, as your partner we share our knowledge with you so we can all grow together.
Thanks to our clients and our workforce of smart and talented individuals, 2nd Office continues to grow and aims to help innovate the way work is done through technology and educational training. We believe if we focus on our customers and employees, everything else will fall into place.