PHP ProgrammersComscentre Phils. Inc.
The position provides a median level of analysis, development, support and system administration for One Touch Control (OTC) within the organization and clients.
Â·Â Â Â Â Responsible for the resolution of technical issues/software development and major projects.
Â·Â Â Â Â Analyse, design, implement, install, maintain and enhance the OTC base on internal/external stakeholderâ€™s requirements;
Â·Â Â Â Â Provide technical support, documentation and training to OTC users;
Â·Â Â Â Â Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary;
Â·Â Â Â Â Design, build, refine, and test UI mock-ups for new and existing designs - includes everything from icon to application design.
Â·Â Â Â Â Ability to visualise the users' needs and translate them into great designs.
Â·Â Â Â Â Work across desktop and mobile platforms
- Contribute to day-to-day problem solving across the development pipeline
- Develop and share knowledge on all application development best practice
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 yearsâ€™ experience developing web applications/website customisations using PHP and UI design experience
- Strong database skills in MySQL.
- Experience with API integration (REST, SOAP)
- Solid experience on MVC frameworks, Linux and Apache
- Previous commercial experience in building web application.
- Good knowledge in version control software (SVN, GIT).
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, twitter etc).
- Strategic and analytical thinking; Keen to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return for your skills you will be rewarded with a generous salary package, with competitive allowances and benefits.Office location: 6/F Multinational Bancorporation Centre 6805 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Work Schedule: 6am-3pm or 7am-4pm
Comscentre Phils. Inc.
One of Australiaâ€™s most successful names in Telecommunications industry â€œComscentreâ€ is continuing to expand its Philippines operations. Comscentre has a solid footprint in all major Australian states and support in Manila, is a strong CISCO and Microsoft partner specializing in IP Telephony and Unified Communications. We have exciting opportunities to join our vibrant Manila Team.
WHY WORK WITH COMSCENTRE?
Â·Â Â Â Â We provide IT based enterprise grade solutions, products and services.
Â·Â Â Â Â We have a multiracial culture in Comscentre. Enjoy a more vibrant, flexible and professional work environment.
Â·Â Â Â Â Unique benefits and rewards awaits. Thereâ€™s also more room for growth!
Â·Â Â Â Â Donâ€™t miss out on a great work schedule and have more work-life balance!