Process TechnicianDel Monte Philippines, Inc.
Bugo, Cagayan De Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Del Monte Philippines, Inc. (DMPI) is an organization that operates the worldâ€™s largest fully-integrated pineapple operation that is proud of its long heritage of 90 years. DMPI markets over 100 processed food and beverage variants, including pineapple solids (sliced, tidbits, chunks), tropical mixes, pineapple juice and mixed drinks, tomato-based products (tomato sauce, catsup, spaghetti sauce), condiments, and pasta (spaghetti , macaroni) Around 4,000 regular employees work with DMPI to bring high-quality products to customers around the globe. Over 90 percent of these employees work in Mindanao. Key teams managing sales, marketing, finance, logistics, product development and other support operations are based in Metro Manila. DMPI has become a truly Filipino company, driven to excel in an intensely competitive global market Del Monte Philippines, Inc. is in need of PROCESS TECHNICIAN (Liquids Processing Department) Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that required thermal processes are carried out to ensure product integrity.
- Operates various equipment such as filler/seamer, cooker ,cooler, pasteurizer and palletizers.
- Assigned as operator at Concentrate section to operate juice processing equipment.
- Will be assigned as Blendmen and Double seam inspectors.
- Graduate of any TECHNOLOGY or TECHNICAL courses
- 6 months-1 year related experience would be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to work long hours /shifting schedules
- Computer literate
- Can relate well to all levels in the organization