ProgrammerVictoria Court (AK Group)
₱ 28,000 - 40,000
He/She shall be responsible for the proper coding of programs using a designated programming language based on a predefined system specifications. He/She shall see to it that the final computer-based system is efficiently running. He/She shall coordinate with the database administrator and end-user for the design of the system. He/She shall conduct technical training. He/She shall supervise system implementation before final turnover to the end-user.
Job Description:1. Develops accurate, efficient and structured programs
2. Tests programs thoroughly
3. Analyzes system specifications for completeness and conformity to programming standards
4. Conducts technical training on system operations for newly developed/implemented systems
5. Provides technical support on newly developed/implemented systems to end-users either by phone or visit on-site
6. Prepares system documentation to include;
a. file layout
b. screen description
c. conversation flow
d. program map
e. user’s manual
7. Performs other work-related tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be knowledgeable with LINUX Server Admin, PHP/Laravel, MYSQL, JAVA, NodeJS &JQuery.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Programming Expert