Project ManagerPhilippine Iron Construction and Marine Works Inc.
Oops ... You are not logged in. Please fill out the following in order for us to notify Philippine Iron Construction and Marine Works Inc. .
- Overall incharge of overseeing and controlling on going projects
- Ensures that the project are in compliance with legal, environmental, safety, quality standards
- Works with project engineers to prepare and present project plans including, schedules, cost estimation, risk analysis, budget, projections, etc.
- Produces regular weekly project reports and updates the project team on the status of project initiatives
- Manages sub-contractors and project admin workers
- Participates in regular coordination meetings with clients and management
- Ensures supply of labor and equipment services, etc. as needed by the projects
- Ensures that all project staff under his or her responsibility are adequetly instructed and trained related to project work
- Coordinates interfacing activities creating a result of subdividing the project and to ensure proper performance of assigned task and that there are no overlapping of responsiblities
- Maintains professional standard of the company, working effectively and effieciently within the project brief, time, and cost constraints
- Attends to and resolves issues arising in the assigned projects
- Refers to management issues affecting the project beyond his or her control
- Â Ensure timely and quality deliverables