Quality Assurance AuditorVictoria Court (AK Group)
₱ 18,000 - 25,000
Assists the QM Department especially in the preparation, updating and reproduction of QM manuals; Likewise, conducts studies of current processes, practices, work flows both in Operations and Support Groups and documents result.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs systems and processes studies, documents work flows, movements, identifies processes of possible cause and source of errors, mistakes, delays and re-works which will be needed in the design of new methods and procedures to prevent the commission of “mistakes” and “re-works”.
- Conducts a series of testing of a proposed new system, work process flows, and quality assurance standard set by the QMR before it gets implemented.
- Documents result of the testing conducted and submits initial analysis and evaluation of the proposed new methods and standard deviation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any business course
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.