Quality Assurance AuditorVictoria Court (AK Group)
₱ 18,000 - 25,000
Assists the QM Department especially in the preparation, updating and reproduction of QM manuals; Likewise, conducts studies of current processes, practices, work flows both in Operations and Support Groups and documents result.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs systems and processes studies, documents work flows, movements, identifies processes of possible cause and source of errors, mistakes, delays and re-works which will be needed in the design of new methods and procedures to prevent the commission of “mistakes” and “re-works”.
- Conducts a series of testing of a proposed new system, work process flows, and quality assurance standard set by the QMR before it gets implemented.
- Documents result of the testing conducted and submits initial analysis and evaluation of the proposed new methods and standard deviation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any business course
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Victoria Court (AK Group)
Victoria Court performed beyond expectation.This gave birth to the Victoria Court group, and soon, a logo was drummed up, depicting a classy but mysterious-looking lady in a hush-up motion, with a background of black and silver. It supposed to embody a secret, and it means that apart from quality and fast service, Victoria Court also offers PRIVACY, COURTESY, PROMPT SERVICE, WORLD CLASS FACILITIES AND STATE-OF-THE-ART HOUSEKEEPING.