Quality Control Architect (cebu)Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Lapu-lapu City (opon), Cebu
A soon to rise Hotel and Resort in Mactan, Cebu is in need of QUALITY CONTROL ARCHITECT!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of Architecture
- Must be a Licensed Architect
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field and experience in housing projects, resorts or hotels.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Experience / knowledge in Quality Checking based on plans and specifications.
- Amenable to work in BRGY. MANGILIN, PUNTA ENGAÑO, LAPU-LAPU CITY, CEBU
- Can start immediately.
Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Sterling Paper Group of Companies, which started as maker of photo albums and stationeries is now a conglomerate of a successful business ranging from school and office supplies to real estate and agri-business. It has also ventured into importation of office furniture and other imported school and office supplies. Today, the Sterling Paper Group of Companies has grown not only in its paper products, but also through its other ventures. It has realized its mission statement of being the leading company in its field by achieving total quality in its production and by fostering strong bonds with its customers, suppliers and employees. Sterling Products are exported to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Egypt, Latin America, South America and the United States.
We would like to be a leading company in our industry by achieving total quality in our production and fostering strong bonds with our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
The Sterling Paper Group of Companies will not only be a leader in its respective industry in terms of sales and profits, but in terms of innovation, cost-efficiency, rightsizing, less bureaucratic and diversification to other product lines and field of business in order to achieve a super business status in six year's time. "I strongly believe that if we work together we can achieve our vision and in the process create a super business that will be admired by our customers, our suppliers and our society."