Recruitment OfficerVictoria Court (AK Group)
₱ 20,000 - 25,000
JOB SUMMARY : This position shall be responsible
for recruitment policies; guidelines and procedures in serving the
requests for manpower of the Locales/Departments by endorsing qualified
applicants within the prescribed turn around time. This position also
ensures the completeness of the organization's manpower and makes an
assessment and recommendation of new positions, re-engineering and
evaluation of positions as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manpower Planning
- Candidate must possess at least a
Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed
Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Human Resource Management,
Psychology or equivalen
- BPO/Customer Service Experience.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Canley Road,Pasig City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Victoria Court (AK Group)
Victoria Court performed beyond expectation.This gave birth to the Victoria Court group, and soon, a logo was drummed up, depicting a classy but mysterious-looking lady in a hush-up motion, with a background of black and silver. It supposed to embody a secret, and it means that apart from quality and fast service, Victoria Court also offers PRIVACY, COURTESY, PROMPT SERVICE, WORLD CLASS FACILITIES AND STATE-OF-THE-ART HOUSEKEEPING.