Safety OfficerSterling Paper Group of Companies
Lapu-lapu City, Mactan, Cebu
- Overall-in-charge for the full implementation pertaining to health and safety for the guidance of the employer and all employees
- Conducts health and safety training programs for all the employees
- Perform regular safety and health inspection.
- Develops accident prevention and loss-control systems and programs for incorporation into operational policies of the organization.
- Supervise and monitors inspection of facilities, machinery and equipment to identify and correct potential hazards and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Maintains an efficient accident record system and coordinates actions taken by supervisors to eliminate accident causes
- Analyzes, reviews accident reports and submits recommendations to the Occupational Safety and Health Joint Committee.
- Coordinates with the department heads in the implementation of safety and health, preventive and corrective actions.
- Provides assistance to government agencies in the safety and health inspection, accident investigation or related programs.
- Graduate of any 4-year course but preferably Engineering courses.
- Must possess training/s in Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH)
- Preferably with training and certification on First Aid
- At least 2 years of experience as OSH/Safety Manager.
- Preferably DOLE Accredited Safety Officer 3
- Preferably with experience in the Hotel Industry
- Detail-oriented, professional, honest with time and materials.
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Amenable to work in Sterling Resort Mactan Cebu at Punta Engaño, Sition Mangilin, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Sterling Paper Group of Companies, which started as maker of photo albums and stationeries is now a conglomerate of a successful business ranging from school and office supplies to real estate and agri-business. It has also ventured into importation of office furniture and other imported school and office supplies. Today, the Sterling Paper Group of Companies has grown not only in its paper products, but also through its other ventures. It has realized its mission statement of being the leading company in its field by achieving total quality in its production and by fostering strong bonds with its customers, suppliers and employees. Sterling Products are exported to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Egypt, Latin America, South America and the United States.
We would like to be a leading company in our industry by achieving total quality in our production and fostering strong bonds with our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
The Sterling Paper Group of Companies will not only be a leader in its respective industry in terms of sales and profits, but in terms of innovation, cost-efficiency, rightsizing, less bureaucratic and diversification to other product lines and field of business in order to achieve a super business status in six year's time. "I strongly believe that if we work together we can achieve our vision and in the process create a super business that will be admired by our customers, our suppliers and our society."