Sap Master Data ControllerSTERLING PAPER GROUP OF COMPANIES
Makati, Metro Manila
- Immediate creations/updates of the following data to SAP System upon receipt of the request forms duly approved by the authorized officers.
- Vendor Master - General Ledger Account
- Customer Master - Pricing
- Generate proof list for checking and review purposes prior to information dissemination.
- Communicate to end-users the created/updated data with attached proof list. Ensure that no master data shall exist as garbage (i.e. “reserved description or flag for deletion due to wrong creation”).
- Timely encoding/updating of material sales price data according to its specific requirement (ex. Sales price per customer specific) upon receipt of approved request from the Order Entry and Billing Group.
- Update Material status prior to effective date specified in the request forms.
- Block immediately inactive/blocklisted vendor and customer to avoid entry of transactions.
- Ensure completeness and orderly filing of the following forms for easier retrieval if needed:
- Vendor information Sheet - Pricing Conditions Updates Forms
- Customer Information Sheet
- Asset Information Sheet
- Provide on-site email and telephone support on all Master Data related calls
- Document system problems and resolutions for future references
- Work closely with MM, PP, SD, & FICO Team on issues about SAP system master data related concerns and come up with appropriate solution
- Tests and records the results of the corrective action taken
- System support on Master Data related programming
- 8. Performs other related functions as directed by the immediate superior.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, B.S. Information Technology, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Profiecient in Microsoft programs and master data maintenance and Programming language/Skills
- SAP Knowledge and Background is required.
- Atleast 1 year experience in the same field.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Can start immediately.