Senior Data EncoderSterling Paper Group of Companies
1. Ensure availability, accuracy and validity of all Master Data in SAP for all companies except expressions. This will include tax-compliant requirements such as Vendor/Customer TIN.
2. Ensure timely creations/updates of the following data to SAP System upon receipt of the request forms duly approved by the authorized officers.
- Material Master - Pricing -Asset Master
- Vendor Master - Customer -Profit Center
- Purchasing Info Records - Cost Center -Costing
2. Make sure to check/review the generated proof list prior to information dissemination.
3. Ensure that no master data shall exist as garbage (i.e. “reserved description or flag for deletion due to wrong creation”).
4. Validity and accuracy of material sales price data according to its specific requirement (ex. Sales price per customer specific).
5. Update Material status prior to effective date specified in the request forms.
6. Block immediately inactive/blocklisted vendor and customer to avoid entry of transactions.
7. Ensure completeness and orderly filing of the following forms for easier retrieval if needed:
- Product Information Sheet - General Ledger Account
- Vendor information Sheet - Pricing Conditions Updates Forms
- Customer Information Sheet -Asset Information Sheet
8. Assist and provide on-site email and telephone support on all Master Data related calls
9. Improved and observed paperless master data maintenance w/o suffering the integrity of master data.
10. Make sure that scenarios/problems are properly documented for future references
11. Work closely with SAP Functional Team any issues/concern encountered about master data to come up with appropriate solution
12. Make sure to tests and records the results of the corrective action taken
13. Perform other task assigned from time to time
- Candidates must have 2-3 years of work experience in related field
- Must be a graduate of Computer Science/IT
- Must be knowledgeable in using SAP Systen
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Sterling Paper Group of Companies, which started as maker of photo albums and stationeries is now a conglomerate of a successful business ranging from school and office supplies to real estate and agri-business. It has also ventured into importation of office furniture and other imported school and office supplies. Today, the Sterling Paper Group of Companies has grown not only in its paper products, but also through its other ventures. It has realized its mission statement of being the leading company in its field by achieving total quality in its production and by fostering strong bonds with its customers, suppliers and employees. Sterling Products are exported to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Egypt, Latin America, South America and the United States.
We would like to be a leading company in our industry by achieving total quality in our production and fostering strong bonds with our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
The Sterling Paper Group of Companies will not only be a leader in its respective industry in terms of sales and profits, but in terms of innovation, cost-efficiency, rightsizing, less bureaucratic and diversification to other product lines and field of business in order to achieve a super business status in six year's time. "I strongly believe that if we work together we can achieve our vision and in the process create a super business that will be admired by our customers, our suppliers and our society."