Senior Operations ManagerFreshious
₱ 24,000 - 27,000
For IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
Â Freshious Philippines is seeking qualified applicants for a Senior Operations Manager.
- College graduate, any four year course
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and teach
- Education Professional, primary or secondary
- 2+ years of experience working in classroom environment as an instructor
***NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN AQUACULTURE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH LABORATORY PROCEDURES REQUIRED.
NO PREREQUISITE FOR TECHNICAL SKILLS.
Â ALL NECESSARY SKILLS WILL BE TRAINED.
Â Job Responsibilities:
Our Senior Operations Manager will report directly to the company Vice President, and will have several
areas of responsibility.
- Assist top company executives with administrative and secretarial tasks.
- Manage business-to-business relationships with vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
- Manage basic accounting of operational expenses.
- Curate collection of research as well as operational data.
- Become familiar with technical procedures and carry out plans as instructed.
- Monitor status of production and perform daily maintenance.
- Administer the grounds and all ancillary equipment and technology.
- Oversee production and sales of cultured harvest.
- Supervise other employees in their assigned duties.
- Onboard any new employee and provide necessary classroom and at-the-elbow training.
- Create training curriculum for new employees.
- Oversee facility and staff expansion as needed.
Based on salary history; range of 24-27k PhP monthly.
Possible signing bonus to leave current employment and start immediately, TBD.
Â Employment Conditions:
Permanent Full-Time employee, as outlined by labor contract.
Opportunities for career advancement and increased responsibility over time.
Â About the Company:
Freshious Philippines is a new aquaculture venture based in Binmaley, Pangasinan, with international
headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Drawing on the combined experience of generations of family
fish farming, the founders seek to use innovations from medical science and precision engineering to
usher in a new age of food security and prosperity first to the people of Pangasinan, and ultimately the
Philippines. The companyâ€™s immediate goal is to become the premiere supplier of domestically cultivated
milkfish fry to small and medium scale aquaculture producers throughout the region.
To apply, please submit cover letter and full curriculum vitae to email@example.com