Team Leader for Australian AccountTranscom PH
The Team Leader (TL) is directly responsible for managing product knowledge, profitability, quality, and effectiveness for his/her team. His/her daily activities primarily focus on effectively leading and managing a team of representatives to meet company objectives in all areas of employee, client and shareholder satisfaction. The primary objective of the Team Leader is to meet and exceed set targets through managing operational performance, attendance, and quality of products and services delivered by each representatives within his/her team. The Team Leader is responsible for achieving employee, client, and shareholder satisfaction through effective people leadership.
Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand:
- Promote communication and be open to feedback.
- Keep motivation high by adapting the leadership style to individual needs.
- Create an environment conducive to success by promoting and recognizing initiatives.
- Ensure high employee satisfaction and attendance.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation amongst team members and colleagues.
- Lead by example.
- Take full responsibility and the required action on disciplinary procedures.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must currently be a Team Leader in a BPO company
- Applicants must be willing to work in MANDALUYONG CITY
- Full-Time position(s) available.ï»¿