Training SpecialistSterling Paper Group of Companies
Partners in the implementation of Organizational and Training Development programs that will result in positive organizational changes.
- Identifies and assess training needs of employees by assessing their skill competency and meets with department heads to discuss the findings of training needs analysis.
- Plans, and organizes a range of training activities for implementation within the whole year.
- Develops training programs using different learning materials such as power-point presentation, Prezi, video clips and other interactive multimedia presentations available to aid in learning.
- Facilitates training programs as requested (such as Leadership, Strategic Thinking and Planning, PLOC Management, Basic Occupational Safety and Health) to help in enhancing employee’s knowledge and skills.
- Modifies training programs depends on the needs of requesting department.
- Objectively analyzes the effectivity of training from reaction level to impact evaluation and summarizes the data gathered for documentation.
- Coordinates for enrollment of training participants and prepares all needed logistics to facilitate smooth flow of the training.
- Conducts New Employee’s Orientation Program and updates NEOP presentation to educate new employees of all the facts pertinent to the company and its operation.
- Conducts Code of Conduct and Discipline to educate employees to develop and maintain a standard of conduct that is acceptable to the company.
- Must be a BS Psychology graduate or any behavioral science course
- At least 2 years of functional work experience in HR – Training
- With excellent level of communication both oral and written.
- 2302 STERLING PLACE Bldg., Pasong Tamo
Extension Makati City
Sterling Paper Group of Companies
Sterling Paper Group of Companies, which started as maker of photo albums and stationeries is now a conglomerate of a successful business ranging from school and office supplies to real estate and agri-business. It has also ventured into importation of office furniture and other imported school and office supplies. Today, the Sterling Paper Group of Companies has grown not only in its paper products, but also through its other ventures. It has realized its mission statement of being the leading company in its field by achieving total quality in its production and by fostering strong bonds with its customers, suppliers and employees. Sterling Products are exported to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Egypt, Latin America, South America and the United States.
We would like to be a leading company in our industry by achieving total quality in our production and fostering strong bonds with our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
The Sterling Paper Group of Companies will not only be a leader in its respective industry in terms of sales and profits, but in terms of innovation, cost-efficiency, rightsizing, less bureaucratic and diversification to other product lines and field of business in order to achieve a super business status in six year's time. "I strongly believe that if we work together we can achieve our vision and in the process create a super business that will be admired by our customers, our suppliers and our society."