Joined February 2019
View Hazel Sebastian Bedaña Work experience, Education, Skills and Accomplishments in one go!
You have no active job posts. Click the button
below to know how you can unlock this feature.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedules and facilitates day-to-day interview.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing responses, background checking and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements online.
• Manages job posting and organizing job applications.
• Sorts applicants who applied walk-in and online.
• Monitors the number of applicants per month.
• Submits monthly report of newly hired, transferred and separated employees.
• Prepares and updates employment records related to hiring, transferring and terminating.
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting job induction and by giving them realistic job preview.
• Conducts training session every 1st Wednesday of the Month (Promotional Merchandiser Office day) and presents an updated recruitment procedure during semi-annual and annual meeting.
• Ensures employee’s confidence by keeping human resource information and / or documents strictly confidential.
• Secures records related to performance evaluations, grievances and disciplinary actions and documents it all on the employee’s 201 file.
• Monitors employee’s contract and issuance of performance evaluation.
You can add
You are just one step away from becoming the Chuck Norris of all recruiters!
Get access to these features that will level up your recruitement game.