Joined January 2019
View Richard Arellano Work experience, Education, Skills and Accomplishments in one go!Download Resume
- Operating as a Joint Venture Senior Project Business Analyst in administering the business operation, organizational tasks and supervisory responsibility which are often dealt with confidentiality of finance and administration activities.
- Perform business analytic activities and create long-term strategies to maximize efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth to positively impact the organization. And recommends to management appropriate policies and procedures for the maintenance of systems necessary to meet the data reporting, and control requirements of management, in accordance with Company policy.
- Provides client driven, pragmatic value added advisory and support to the division through a reports analysis of business, financial, policy, operational, performance and risk solutions and highlight project successes.
- Participating in and supporting Workforce Strategy projects by identifying areas that has low in productions and results that requires additional workforce adjustments. And participates in various HR developments initiatives.
- Supervises a critical function in leading JV financial activities, business analytical services, and business partner support for several Joint Ventures Operating Agreements among others.
- Utilizing ERP SAP Financial to deliver report that allows the organization to manage all of its financial data. Which includes but not limited to cost and variance analysis, budget monitoring, planning and forecasting for progress and procurement plan.
- Ensures the bi-monthly report are prepared and submitted as data analysis to help with effective business planning and decision-making and included in departmental or organization meetings.
- Participating and leading JV meetings with Senior Leaders. As the operator of JV’s and Operating Agreements, my role involves leading compliance activities associated with the contracts, working closely with and coordinating activities with internal partners (e.g. Accounting, Production, Supply Chain, Ops Planning, and Project Management), and understanding complex interdependencies between the various contracts.
- Leading and supporting various activities with the JV external contract partner which include leading various audits, presenting financial information and working closely with the partner to identify value added analysis and supporting documentation request.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting around variable costs and financial data in assisting in providing ad-hoc analyses to help support business decisions
- Collecting identifying and analyzing data information to make strategic planning and business decision.
· Engage in supervision of international recruitment in the selection of the right candidate for the vacant position and negotiate the salaries and fringe benefits offered to the candidate.
· Successfully develop and execute recruitment plans and work with departmental managers for manpower requirements.
· Responsible for the preparation and processing of the monthly payroll for approximately 1,000 employees on the CRS payroll system (This includes the entire cycle of payroll processing from capturing of new employees, leave, terminations and check and authorize claims)
· Review and ensure accuracy of approved advances, travel and overtime claims.
· Responsible for the coordination between payroll and human resources, to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
· Maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization.
· Maintain a proper document control system
· Thrive in communication in network through industry contacts, social media memberships, trade groups and employees.
· Acquired organizational skills in drawing up employment contracts and pay benefits for employees.
· Oversee an effective operations of the human resource department that focusses on:
- Labor Relations
- Orientation, training and development.
- Draw policies and procedure.
- Departmental activities and team building.
- Draw policy and procedure.
- Evaluations and salary adjustment and promotions.
- Data analysis and strategic research as it relates to finding strong candidates and full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, screening of applications, scheduling interviews, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and requesting managers/departments) including the recruitment administration.
- Deliver recruitment reporting ERP solutions and integral in helping shape, implement and drive quality reports, dashboards, and metrics that will support HR/Recruiting leadership by providing timely information and answers to key business questions needed to drive the business forward
- Timely hire of quality candidates and Preparation of weekly manpower report and quarterly recruitment plan.
- Duties such as communicating with staff to ensure necessary payroll-related tasks are completed, completing daily audits and reconciliation, and coordinating with finance and human resources departments as needed
- Examines and verifies payroll, benefit, leave and position control data for accuracy, appropriateness and documentation.
- Prepares a variety of complex payroll related reports as mandated by local labor and regulations.
- Perform and analyzes discrepancies and processes appropriate corrections and ensures the accuracy of payroll and benefit codes.
- Researches and processes payroll and benefit adjustment entries and calculate and apply garnishment deduction orders.
- Researches, calculates and prepares payments for various benefit of third party contractor’s.
- Reviews, reconciles and balances payroll and benefit data for monthly and variable payrolls and coordinating annual open enrollment process including benefits fair.
- Verifies and processes classified sick leave incentive payments; prepares supplemental payrolls as needed;
- Reviews, analyzes and updates salary and benefit projections for accuracy and calculates retroactive salary data.
- Creates and maintains a database to organize, collect and retrieve data into required reporting formats and monitors recordkeeping procedures for accuracy while maintaining mandated documents as required including salary schedules.
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Planning procurement activity on the basis of contracts recorded on the suppliers/contracts database, and the major projects portfolio, liaising with budget holders and project managers as appropriate.
- Support the Finance Business Partner and budget holders with financial management, including budgetary control, financial planning and analysis, and provide other support to the Finance Director and Finance team, as required in response to procurement.
- Responsible for maintaining the suppliers/contracts database, updating it with new contracts, periodically cross checking it against the purchase ledger to ensure it is complete and up to date Perform task involved in the administration budget and formation of purchase orders, purchase contracts, construction and technical service agreement.
- Handles technical performance associated with tender contracts and successfully closed contract thru tender bid for several projects. including for example searching for appropriate government framework agreements, accessing those agreements, communications with suppliers, arranging tender panel meetings
- Control documentation handling in facilitating inbound product procurement. This mainly concern completing the proper documents (Pre-forma invoices, legalized documents, etc.) that may come necessary from the source seller or manufacturer and the documents from the buyer likewise.
- Responsible for cost control of trade material purchases and cost analysis report.
- Responding to employees’ queries on procurement policy or procedures.
- Knowledgeable in letter of credit and bank transfer and other bank transactions.
· As Cost & Reimbursement Accountant:
- Successfully performed a detailed reimbursement of manpower costing.
- Prepare cost analysis report and applies thorough examination and in-depth analysis of company’s acquired cost of employees salary, allowances and other benefits.
- Manages the development, implementation, and administration of department records system and procedures; monitors, and quality controls of date entry of all payroll records in the manpower cost.
- Perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Handles sub-contractors reimbursement contract and administer its supervision in terms of reimbursement.
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements project and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
· As Budgeting Accountant:
- Perform ongoing analysis of the department annual budget. Confer with Department Chair and MSO to develop short and long-term financial planning for the department.
- Forecast potential funding shortfalls and overdrafts, and recommend solutions to Department Chair and MSO.
- Perform account entries and reconciliation of accounts and prepare interim Balance Sheet.
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools.
- Perform regular internal Auditing procedure and submit report on the basis of auditing practices and standard and maintain good relationship with external auditor during periodical auditing month.
· As Payroll and Account Payable Accountant I perform the following duties:
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 2000 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labor work, overtime, leave balances, head count, and retirement contribution reports).
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system. Setup each employee, valid programs for each employee's charges; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service.
- Accounts Payable bookkeeping and process payment to vendors and suppliers.
- Review, evaluate, reconcile, audit and prepare analysis of accounts payable accounts.
· Technical computer application of large ERP system in Window Base Platform are performed in the operation Payroll, A/P, Budgeting and Cost Controlling.
- Preparing and reviewing cost reports and production analysis and developing and maintain labor and overhead standards.
- Reviewing and investigate cost changes and assisting with the investigation of monthly production variances and providing analytical insight to recurring trends.
- Review and reconciliation of stock status and inventory including various outside locations.
- Review inventory adjustments, ensuring proper valuation and costing of inventory.
- Review and reconciling inventory receipt accruals.
- Identify opportunities for process and cost improvements.
- Prepare ad-hoc profitability analysis.
- Accountable for the annual physical inventory of all materials/stocks.
- Maintains quantity of supplies and monitors shelf life of a particular items based on receipts or invoices for submission to the accounting head and verifies, checks discrepancies on stock quantities, packaging, quantity and pricing.
- Classifies, reviews and input data in the computer terminal according to prices, manufacturers name, part number/model number and stock number.
- Inspects materials in their storage locations to ensure that the goods will not deteriorate or damage for issuance purposes and relocation of materials/stocks received to their respective locations.
- Provide assistance to cost accountant in preparing cost accounting.
You are just one step away from becoming the Chuck Norris of all recruiters!
Get access to these features that will level up your recruitement game.I want to unlock these features