• Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Snowflake.
• Analyze, re-architect and re-platform on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS or 3rd party services.
• Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala.
• Design and implement data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native or custom programming.
• Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud. Qualifications
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
Has experience in any of the following AWS Athena and Glue Pyspark, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift, Kinesis, Lambda, Snowflake
Proficient in AWS Redshift, S3, Glue, Athena, DynamoDB