The Finance and Accounting Analyst will be responsible for provision of financial management support to address project specific business issues and ensure the financials are aligned to overall targets and plans
• Key objective is to help identify, address, manage issues related to DNP and Pre-Close reporting which impact overall operations
• Provides support to monthly financial review and analysis, and provide insights on variances against annual plans and forecasts.
• Help resolve issues and follow ups from financial management reviews and coordinate any adjustments and anomalies noted in the results
• Provide Finance Specialist with project specific relevant highlights and updates from management reviews
• Provide inputs to the maintenance of finance structure and hierarchy to ensure these are aligned with model and results are compliant with US GAAP, global policies and accounting standards as applicable
• Assists in providing input and support on creation of new tools and processes to improve efficiency in Finance cycles
• Provide ad-hoc and exception financial analysis to complement monthly financial reports
• Assists in managing the annual planning and quarterly operating cost forecasting cycles for supported projects and ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables • Graduate of any Accounting related Bachelor’s Degree • Requires one (1) year Finance and Accounting related work experience • Experience in budget and forecasting • Good communication skills • Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong City • Regular Shift, 9AM-6PM *This position is FOR POOLING only!